To maximize output and minimize waste and downtime, you depend on equipment. Today’s equipment, with the latest hi-tech components, is prone to breakdown. Older equipment pushed to the limit is also vulnerable. Now, you farm owners’ policy includes coverage that protect your new equipment and the new exposures.
Common Risks Covered:
- Pressure bulging, cracking & collapsing
- Business computer breakdown and data restoration
- Utility service interruption
Did you know?
- today’s farmer works 3.5 times more land than in 1900?
- fewer farmers are farming more acres?
- if you have both your automobile and home or farm insure with Grinnell Mutual and your local farm mutual you may also be eligible for substantial discounts?
New equipment, new coverage
- Electrical distribution systems
- Boilers and pressure vessels
- Deep well pumps and motors
- Center pivot irrigation equipment
- Mechanized feed, waste, and egg handling equipment